Saturday, March 26, 2011

ronnycakes reviews: Banana Chocolate Cake at Delicious Café, One Utama

Thanks to my amazing sweet tooth, I’m always craving for dessert after meals. I had a good experience with Delicious Café’s Black Forest in a Glass a while back so decided to head on there to try another one of their desserts.

P1030158-2

The Banana Chocolate Cake (RM12.90) looked so good in the display case on the counter, in perfect squares coated with thick chocolate.

P1030162-2

The bananas were plentiful, as was the thick chocolate fudge (?), and the ratio of chocolate fudge to actual cake was probably like… 7:3? Way way wayyy too much fudge and after like two spoonfuls I was already kind of sick with the richness of the entire cake, bananas and fudge included.
I don’t think you can actually even call this a cake, more like Banana Chocolate Fudge.

P1010003

Maybe I should have just stuck to my original choice of Black Forest in a Glass, but I’ve also heard good things about the Pavlova. Will definitely try that out the next time. ;)

Address:
LG350
1 Utama Shopping Centre
Lebuh Bandar Utama
47800, Selangor, Malaysia

Map *here*

2 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL, it was quite bad

:: Clarissane :: said...

lol i've tried the pavlova. TOO SWEET :p

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com

Edits by ronnycakes